Injury Management Consultant
The role of an Injury Management Consultant (IMC) covers a range of services provided to injured and ill workers. IMC’s are expected to work within the legislative guidelines that govern workers’ compensation claimants, or within the policy guidelines for privately insured clients.
SalusWA is a provider of case management and specific services throughout Western Australia. Staff are expected to be able to undertake travel (within reason) to service their geographical region and work collaboratively with all stakeholders.
SalusWA offers a flexible team oriented working environment. Many staff are remote and we ensure that they feel fully supported in their role via phone calls, skype meetings and visits by supervisors.
To be a successful applicant you will be motivated; organised; responsive; goal focused and respectful of clients’ needs and circumstances.
- Have or be eligible for accreditation under your health qualification. (SalusWA is not responsible for gaining this on your behalf and you are required to have this prior to employment or be eligible to apply). Professions or qualifications considered: Occupational Therapist; Nurse; Physiotherapist; ESSA acc Exercise Physiologist; Psychologist; Social Workers; BA degree holders in related health or psychology.
- Hold a valid Australian drivers licence and access to a reliable vehicle
- Reliable internet access
- An ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to engage with a diverse range of people
- Must demonstrate organisational skills and methodical working practices
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability to confidently manage people’s expectations and
- Be able to operate basic Microsoft applications and bespoke software for case management
- Case management experience
- Report writing
- Vocational redirection skills
- Working in a multi-disciplinary setting
- Workplace health and safety experience